We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and websites controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
We also cannot warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us.
We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you Subscribe or register for a Service
- Information about your personal identity such as race, gender, marital status, religion, age etc.;
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
By accessing this Site, certain information about you, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent, along with other similar information, may be stored on our servers. We may use this stored information with the objective of providing you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience.
Such stored information may not specifically identify you. However, we may use the same for web site traffic analysis or for other such purposes, as we may deem appropriate.
If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information to us, such information may be used for statistical and/or other purposes. If you choose to transact on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour as well.
Any personally identifiable information you submit while booking with us will ONLY be disclosed to travel suppliers and affiliates who are linked to your bookings. We will not disclose or sell or in any way reveal your information to any other unrelated third party.
We have implemented and use Display Advertising through Remarketing with Google Analytics. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
We want you to feel confident about using our portal to plan and purchase your travel, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
All payments on the Website are Verisign SSL secured. This means all Personal Information you provide on the Website is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. The same process happens when you make travel purchases on the Website.